Mumbai: The newly-launched OTT app Lionsgate Play is here to fill your binge watch calendar with its exclusively curated content library that is edgy, thrilling, sensational and urban. The platform, after its recent phenomenal launch, has an exclusive line-up of gripping global content for this month which will also be available in local languages. With best of dramas, romances, comedies, thrillers, and action, the streaming giant will premiere Hollywood blockbusters.
So, grab a hot cup of coffee and get ready for an entertainment of lifetime with Lionsgate Play!
Lionsgate Play December line-up with showcase following Original shows:
- 1st Dec: The Anna Kendrick starrer Love Life, a fresh take on a romantic comedy anthology series about the journey from first love to lasting love
- 1st Dec: No Man’s Land a Syrian civil war series that resonates with relatable themes like first love, fear of loss and family sacrifice set against the backdrop of war
- 1st Dec: The Goes Wrong Show, a laugh out loud comedy series with each episode having a different theme, including a period romance, spy thriller, a Deep South melodrama, and a Christmas fable
Lionsgate Play December line up with have following Movie Premieres:
- 1st Dec – Gerald Butler’s action thriller Angel Has Fallen is a story about an army office charged for a crime he did not commit, now he must invade his own team to find out the truth
- 8th Dec – The action comedy The Gentlemen, starring Matthew McConaughey, Colin Farrell and Hugh Grant, just to name a few. A chain of events unfolds when an American Oxford graduate sells his Marijuana empire to a fellow American billionaire
- 18th Dec – The fantasy thriller Hellboy son of a fallen angel seized between the worlds of supernatural power and humans, a battle to lead
- 25th Dec – Jennifer Lopez starrer Hustlers is a crime thriller based on a New York Magazine Article, the film revolves around a girl who steals money targeting rich men by drugging them
Lionsgate Play, a premium streaming service from Lionsgate India and Starz, offers curated Hollywood content for Indian consumers, with much of the content available in multiple Indian languages. Lionsgate India, one of the most recent entrants in the South Asian market, distributes premium content to linear and digital platforms across the region. It develops and produces original local Indian language content as well as adaptations of globally successful content. Starz, a Lionsgate subsidiary, is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. It offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.